Metadata Entry Screencast
This screencast, in two parts, walks you through the process of identifying the relevant election results data on a state board of election’s web site, and entering it into the OpenElections project admin.
- 0:32 - The four main data points
- 1:23 - Example one: California
- 1:37 - FEC Web Site state contact info directory
- 4:57 - Example two: Rhode Island
- 7:55 - Example three: Alabama
- 0:28 - Entering Rhode Island
- 2:03 - Data Source Section
- 4:38 - Election Metadata Section
- 5:57 - Offices Covered Section
- 6:28 - Results Breakdown Section
- 7:53 - Notes Section
- 8:25 - FOIA Logs Section
For more information, or if you have further questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, join our google group, or see more info in these Docs.